Day 25: Thursday, October 11 Partner Chipper Action
- I am ordering Atlas Power Wraps. They are used as wrist supports and replace tape.
- They are awesome!
- They normally sell for $30 to $35 a pair
- Because we are a non-profit CrossFit gym, they will sell them to us for $20 a pair!!
- They will have our CrossFit CPHS logo on them in Garnet and Gold
- Let me know!!
- I will have shirt/hoody/tank top order sheet ready by Friday!
WOD: done with a partner; only one person works at a time. This is to be done as quickly as possible without compromising perfect form!
With only 1 person working at a time:
*100 Box Jumps (24″/20″)
*90 Deadlifts (155/95)
*70 Air Squats
*60 Double Unders (240 singles)
*50 KBS (53/35)
*40 HSPU (Pike push up off the box if you cannot do)
*30 Knees to elbows
*20 Push Ups
*10 Clean & Jerks (115/55)
- when you are done, you both must run loop of St. Mary’s