Day 81: Monday, January 14 Testing Week
- The poster sums it up nicely – although we keep records, Testing Week is all about checking your progress!
- You have put in 80 days of very intense and goal-oriented training – it is now time to assess your progress and reward yourself with some new PRs
- Remember to warm up well and focus your time and energy on completing the assigned test items in the period.
- You will be given new Testing Sheets (record your old information with the new) – these sheets must be complete and handed in by next Friday!
- warm up and go for your Bench Press Maximum according to our usual protocol
- CrossFit Baseline: for time
- 500m row
- 40 air squats
- 30 sit ups
- 20 push ups
- 10 pull ups