Day 83: Wednesday, January 16 Testing Week
- The PR’w were coming fast and furious today in Day Two of the Testing Week!
- Jack Glover Cleaned 260 lbs (Bw of 165 lbs)
- Jamie McNaughton and Scott Lackey duked it our for a while and Cleaned 215 lbs and 220lbs , respectively!
- Bailey Joy and Taylor Arsenault both Cleaned 210 lbs.
- Brady Belland battled and finally Cleaned 200 lbs!
- Tom Lee upped his Clean from 95 lbs to 180 lbs (almost double)!
Strength Testing Item:
- warm up very wisely and set a new PR in the Deadlift
Other Test Items:
- 1 km row