Day 86: Monday, January 21 Deadlift Ladder Competition
- I cannot say enough thanks to Lacey and Jay from Outlaw North – the clinic was first class, and the atmosphere was infectious!
- Jay is rockin’ one of our original t-shirts!
- 3 sets oif 5 Bench Press @ 75%, 80% and 85%
Finish any test you have not completed
- We are going to have a little CrossFit Games -style comp (it iwas created by Justin Farina at Lancer CrossFit)
30 seconds of work (max reps), 30 second rest/rotation to next bar.
Bar 1 = 95# = 1 point per rep
Bar 2 = 115# = 2 points per rep
Bar 3 = 135# = 3 points per rep
Bar 4 = 155# = 4 points per rep
Bar 5 = 185# = 5 points per rep
Bar 6 = 205# = 6 points per rep
Bar 7 = 225# = 7 points per rep
* Tie-breaker is heaviest bar lifted
** At least one successful attempt must be made to move to the next bar