Day 37: Friday, April 5
- We keep talking about it – make sure you do your Strength component!
- The WOD from April 4 was really fun and challenging. Those of who “went for it”, know exactly what I mean!
- Today, as promised, we are going to attempt 13.5; scaling options will be presented (but only to a degree).
- 5 reps of Back Squat @85%; 3 reps @ 90% and 1 rep @ 95%
- lat/tricep foam roll
- hanging hollow body rocks
- 20 thrusters with empty bar
- front squat hold at bottom position with 135#/95#
- so, as we discussed in class, you have 4 minutes to complete the following:
- 3 rounds of the following:
- 15 thrusters (100/65)
- 15 chest to bar pull ups
If you complete all 90 reps before the 4 minute cap, you get another 4 minutes to continue