Day 38: Monday, April 8
- We have covered this life lesson before – if you want to get better, surround yourself with people who will push you!
- the CrossFit Open Games are over. Congrats to all athletes who did every workout! Special props to Andre Bourguignon, Jackson Glover and Lachlan Brown who paid their money and busted out some courageous efforts!
- The old man finished a disappointing 2nd (by one point after 5 weeks) in the Master’s East Canada 50-54 category (and 148th out of 1300 worldwide)! The training for next year starts today!
Strength: something a little different (rest should be limited to your partner doing their reps)
- 5 sets of 5 reps @ 70% of Bench Press
- 5 sets of 5 reps @ 70% of Back Rows
- 5 sets of 5 reps @ 70% of Push Press
- 5 sets of 5 reps @ 70% of Cleans
- 5 rounds of Cindy
- run 1 lap of parking lot/park loop
- Yoke carry 2 lengths
and one more thing:
this is what other people in the community have to say about CrossFit CPHS:
“It was amazing to watch the boys lay it all out this weekend. CrossFit is about getting better and working hard. Every CPHS bear I have seen pushing the limits gives me added inspiration to push myself. Keep up the great work BEARS!”