Day 41: Thursday, April 11
- And the cool part is that most of you are seeing the results already…
- Exceptional effort by all athletes on CrossFit CPHS Games WOD #2
- top male so far: Jackson Glover
- top female: Leah Irwin
- 5-3-3-1-1-1 Snatch
WOD: SKILL SESSIONS
Today’s class is all about working on some of your weak areas OR simply on tasks that you like doing!
Have spotters where necessary. Coach each other and film where appropriate for feedback!
Complete as many of these tasks as you are able to do based on your interest, energy and skill levels:
- muscle ups (if non luck, work on ring pull ups and ring dips)
- weighted pull ups (find your absolute max for weight)
- L-sit on the parallettes – how long?
- bench press with chains
- weight plate on back push ups/planks
- bench press with rubber band assistance
- partial deadlifts from safety racks
- overhead press from safety racks
- Airdyne for 5 minutes (calories)
- handstand push-ups or holds
- TGU with barbell and plates – find maximum
- double/triple under practice