Day 71: Tuesday, May 28
- 5/3/1 reps of Cleans @ 85%, 90% and 95%
Instructions: To determine the actual number of repetitions for each exercise that we will perform, I will ask you to draw a card from the deck as you enter the weight room (we will use cards ace – 7). Then, based on the value of the card drawn, as a class you will decide what exercise is assigned what value and then it is multiplied by 10 repetitions. You will have a minute to think it over and discuss it with your peers so that you are making the best decision for the group as a whole!
Remember to complete the CASH IN before you being the WOD, and to CASH OUT before you hit the showers/change.
All I can say about this ripper of a chipper is to have fun, give it your best, and support your peers as you conquer each aspect of the WOD.
- 4 laps of the first floor (run) OR 40 DUs
- 10 toes-to-bar/knees-to-elbows using the pull up rig
- 40 jumping jacks
- Wall ball –> 10 x =
- Pendlay row –> 10 x = reps
- Sit ups –> 10 x = reps
- Seated box jump –> 10 x = reps
- Pull ups –> 10 x = reps
- Slam ball –> 10 x = reps
- KB swings/taters –> 10 x = reps
- Goblet squat –> 10 x = reps
- 10 Burpees
- 1 minute of abtastic
- 2 laps of the first floor run/jog OR 20 DUs