Monthly Archives: June 2013
- Former CPHS athlete/scholar. Michi Kazda, checks in at CrossFit CPHS for a little WOD after a 50km ride with Coach.
- the gym is open tomorrow from 9:00 to 10:30 am
- come to the front door
BBG (Barbell Gymnastics):
5X1 Snatch + 5 Snatch Grip Push Press – heaviest possible, rest 60-90 seconds
HBBS (High Bar Back Squat) 6X6 @ 70% Plus – rest at least 2 minutes between each set
5 rounds for reps/calories of:
30 sec. ME (MAX EFFORT) Airdyne (sub row if needed)
30 sec. Rest
30 sec. ME KBS 32/24kg
30 sec. Rest
30 sec. ME HR Pushups
30 sec. Rest
- CPHS alumni, Andrew Slater, from CrossFit Squamish. manhandles a 245# in a contest!
- today the gym is open until 11:30 as the school will be locked at 11:45
- I will post open gyms daily all summer – I will try to give people a heads-up if I know I will be away or roofing!
- WODs are always available, and I will post them daily starting Monday!
- Congrats to all grads – have a great time at Tremblant!
- the animals continue to show up and train!
- and they get stronger!
- gym is open from 9:00 until 11:45 as Graduation ceremonies start at 1:00 pm
- The lads surprise Coach with a new line of shirts from the DICFIT Monday night class.
- If you would like one of these, they are $30 .
- the gym will be open from 9:00 until 2:30 today – workouts will be provided if needed.
- Sorry, folks, but I have Sports meetings all day in Perth, and unfortunately I cannot open the weight room
- The room will be avilable tomorrow during the school day!
- Tom Lee and Coach hanging in the corner! Tom is off to the University of Toronto on Wednesday – he will be missed by everyone at Carleton Place High School!
- He had a profound influence on all that he met!
- CrossFit CPHS wishes Tom the best in his studies. We joked that he will have to declare all of his new muscle and strength when he returns to his home in China:)
The weight room will be open after exams on Monday. I have a meeting from 9:00 until 10:00, so it will be closed until then.
You are welcome to finish Testing, or I can provide you with a WOD!
- A few CrossFitters came in to the gym yesterday to take advantage of the time and facilities…
- the gym will be open tomorrow most of the day – if I am not in the gym, I am in my office.
- even though you have exams, and the class is over, keep pushing your limits. I will give a WOD to anyone that wants one.
- Keep your training alive!
- Lindsay and Jayde survive Beach Bash action by fueling at Tim Horton’s
- Fortunately for these two CPHS CrossFitter’s, Timmy’s is owned by former CPHS grad and all-star athlete, Super Scott Moore!
- Anyone ho wishes to come in and finish up their Fitness Testing is invited to find me after exams tomorrow.
- It is hard to believe that today is the last day of classes!
- For those of you who have not finished your Fitness Testing, you need to come in over the exams to complete your testing!
- I would like to thank all students who pushed themselves daily to find their best efforts – you guys are an inspiration!
FITNESS TESTING ITEMS:
- any items you have not completed