Day 46: Monday, November 11
- lots of action this week: Bring Sally Up WOD; CrossFit Football Total; Susan Abbott, accomplished powerlifter, is coming to visit; Senior Girls are going to win EOSSAA Basketball; and it is another week to get strong and fit!
- 3 sets of 5 Bench Press @ 65%, 75% and 85%
- 3 sets of 8 of Pendlay Row (heavier each set)
Met-Con WOD: (from All Things Gym)
CHALLENGE: to the song “Bring Sally Up” by Moby w/ a 135# barbell on back. Squat on “Bring Sally Down” Stand on “Bring Sally Up”
The song is FLower by Moby. All this amounts to 30 reps in 3:30 without rest at the top.
- we will of course use lighter weights to make this remotely possible
- loads will be discussed in class (it needs to be doable, but very challenging at the same rate)
2. When we are done, and we have our strength back (!), we will do the same workout again, but you can choose to do:
- push ups
- push press