Day 56: Monday, November 25
Teagan, Breanna and Keisha representing CrossFit CPHS at the Senior Girls OFSAA Basketball Championships!
- okay, ripsnorts, things are starting to get serious in the ol’ Steel Mill….
- we are starting Week 2 of Cycle 3 of Jimmy Wendler’s program – the lifts are going to start challenging your commitment
- “Challenge and Response” is the theme here!
- the Met-Con WODs are also going to be dialed up somewhat – please remember to use proper form while pushing your limits. Become better at looking at your times for the workouts (as in, look at the start and finish times and note them).
- we also all need to ensure that the room is thoroughly cleaned up after each session!
- 3 sets of 3 reps of Bench Press @ 80%, 85% and 90%
- 3 sets of 6 reps of Pendlay Rows (heavier each set)
15 minute AMRAP of the following:
- 9 Deadlift 155/115
- 12 Push ups
- 15 Box Jumps
- work on Handstand Push ups for 5 minutes
- 5 TGUs with each hand using a bar (no dbells)
The Senior Girls Basketball helps move a truck on the 401 after competing in the OFSAA tourney in Windsor!