Day 53: Monday, April 28
- Congratulations to Jackson Glover from CrossFit CPHS for finishing in 3rd place in his first official CrossFit competition at CrossFit Brockville this past weekend!
- Jackson is also competing this coming Saturday in Ottawa at a comp hosted by CrossFit NCR!
750 pound tire (ours is 250 pounds)
STRENGTH (Week 3 of Cycle 2):
- 5, 3, 1 reps of Bench Press @ 85%, 90% and 95% (plus 5 pounds)
- 3 sets of 5 reps of Pendlay Rows (heavier than last week)
This is a 20 minute workout; whatever reps you don’t complete in the first section, you must try to complete in the second section (so, if you do 30 pull ups in first 2 minutes, you are to complete 30 Box Jumps).
If you finish early in any section, use the rest of the time as rest:)
- 2 minutes to complete 60 Pulls Ups
- 2 minutes to finish remaining reps in the form of Box Jumps
- 2 minutes to complete 70 KB Swings
- 2 minutes to finish the remaining reps in the form Toes to Bar or Knees to Elbows or V-Ups
- 3 minutes to complete 80 Wall Balls
- 3 minutes to finish the remaining reps in the form of Push Press 95/65
- 3 minutes to complete 150 Air Squat or Double Unders
- 3 minutes to finish the remaining reps in the form of Burpees
(modified WOD from Jason Bird)
- run the St. Mary’s Loop (hard as you can from school to corner of Lake and Hawthorne; jog down Hawthorne; and then run as hard as you can back to school parking lot)