Day 12: Wednesday, September 17
- Last period classes will be out for the Terry Fox Run
After a few warm up sets, move through the following. Add weight each set as long as your form stays solid
- 3 sets of 8 Deadlifts
Working in groups of 2: (so each person will do 1/2 of the reps listed)
Break the number of reps into manageable chunks for each partner (as in ” I do 10., you do 10″, and so forth)
- 100 Double Unders (300 Single Skips)
- 90 Air Squats
- 80 Sit Ups
- 70 Push Ups
- 60 Back Squats 95/55
- 50 Mountain Climbers
- 40 Deadlifts 95/55
- 30 Sit Ups
- 20 Push Ups
- 10 Pull Ups
- watch the following video and then perform
- Set up for a front squat with the kettlebells in the rack position.
- Perform 5 squats.
- With the kettlebells remaining in the rack position, walk 15 to 20 metres
- Perform 4 squats.
- Walk back to the starting position, again with the kettlebells in the rack position.
- Perform 3 squats.
- Continue in this fashion until you perform 1 squat.