Day 54: Wednesday, November 19
Coach Kelly demonstrates a sweet pre-Squat mobility piece:)
- Coach Strachan and I are very pleased with the extraordinary progress people are making:)
- The number of PRs in the Bench Press and Clean are very impressive!
- Given that Tuesday’s Met-Con WOD was so demanding, we have decided that the focus for Wednesday will centre around establishing a new 1 rep Max in the Squat.
- It is (as always) imperative to warm up well, and then use some warm-up sets to work your way up to your Max.
- Recall that proper depth must be achieved in your squats
- Safety rails/spotters are necessary today.
- Take 30 minutes to Establish a 1 rep Max Squat
Retest your Testing Items (it has been 8 weeks since we did our Initial testing):
- find Max Strict Pull Ups
- find Max Push Ups
- find Max Sit Ups in 1 minute
Melissa Harvie with solid Overhead position