Day 88: Wednesday, January 21
- We are coming to the end of a very exciting and successful semester in our Strength and Conditioning course
- It is next to impossible to describe and illustrate the scope of success stories….
- Strength increases; skill development; muscle gain/fat loss; changes in eating and lifestyle behaviours and attitudes; knowledge acquisition; friendships; and a host of other intangible gains have all been realized!
- WHAT NOW?
- for some of you, you have no Strength and Conditioning credit to force and allow you to continue to progress, so you have to choose how to move forward….
- the weight room is open after school Monday to Thursday
- CrossFit CPHS Varsity is available every Tuesday and Thursday from 3:00 to 4:45
- I can open most lunches
- Check out CrossFit DSF and talk to Else – you get a free trial
- Heritage Fitness is always open
- Take advantage of your current fitness level and continue to build on it
(quote by Lisbeth Darsh)
15-10-5 of the following:
- KB Swing
- KB “round the worlds”
- Goblet Squats
- you may do any of the Testing items that you have missed (or were grossly unhappy with)
- other options involve 1 rep Max Overhead Squat
- Most of you folks have not done this yet, so it must be done today!
- Everyone is aware of the appropriate scaling options, but check with Coach first before we start.
20 minute AMRAP of the following:
- 5 Pull Ups
- 10 Push Ups
- 15 Air Squats