Day 72: Tuesday, May 26
- 10 Med Ball Sit Ups with a partner
- 10 Hang Power Cleans with a PVC or light bar
- 10 OHS with a PVC or light bar
- 3 sets of 3 reps of Cleans @ 80%, 85% and 90% (plus 5 pounds)
This workout will be done at the track.
You will work as a group of 4 to accomplish the work.
All equipment must be carried from station to station.
Start at the START LINE on the track
- Front rack Lunge barbell from START to cone at 100m mark
At cone #1 everyone must complete :
- 25 Mountain Climbers
- 20 Jumping Jacks
- 15 Goblet Squats (pass the KB)
- 10 Air Squats as a group linked together
Overhead carry the barbell to cone #2 at 200m mark
At cone #2 everyone must complete:
- 25 Sit Ups
- 20 Push Ups
- 15 KB Swings (pass the KB)
- 10 Sit Up Get Ups as a group linked together
Load the plates on the bar and carry the loaded barbell to Cone 3 at the 300m mark
At cone #3 everyone must complete:
- 25 Jumping Squats
- 20 V-Ups
- 15 KB Snatches (7 on one side, 8 on the other) (pass the KB)
- 10 synchronized Burpees
Carry the bar to the FINISH LINE
AT the FINISH LINE everyone must complete one more lap as a team together with all equipment carried.
The group must move and finish TOGETHER!