Day 27: Monday, March 21
- Read the shirt and put the intention into action every day!
We will first watch a clip of the 16.4 workout between Katrin and Sara Davidsottir:
- run 2 laps of the halls
and then complete 2 rounds of:
- 10 Push Ups
- 10 Sit Ups
- 10 Air Squats
- today we are starting Cycle 1 of the Wendler 5/3/1 program:)
- every Monday, we will do Bench Press (and Pendlay Rows)
- you will take 90% of your Bench Press max from the Testing Week and then apply the following to that TRAINING MAX:
- 1 set of 10 reps @ 40%
- 1 set of 8 reps @ 60%
- 1 set of 5 reps @ 75%
- 1 set of 5 reps @ 80%
- 1 set of 5 reps @ 85%
- 2 sets of 10 reps of Pendlay Rows
And so, in the spirit of the Open Games, we will do a team version.
WE will work in teams of 5 to complete the task; one partner working at a time.
- 55 Deadlifts @ 95/55
- 55 Wall Balls
- 55 Calories on the Rower
- 55 Hand-Release Push Ups