Day 88: Wednesday, June 22
Former student and CrossFit CPHS allumni, Andrew Slater, just won the Stones and Strength CrossFit Strongman comp last weekend in Squamish. He is representing our gym with class, and he is passing the passion for healthy living along to his son:)
- Everyone says it, but it is true, life moves quickly…. the end of another semester has come!
- For those of you who put all of your focus, energy and heart into each and every learning and lifting opportunity, I know that you understand why CrossFit works:) I sincerely hope that you will move forward with the knowledge, skills and desire to live a healthy and rewarding lifestyle. You have the tools to be as good as you want to be!
- Thanks for being so good for Miss Barr in the final two weeks:)
- During the summer, it will be open based on my recovery, grandparenting and travel schedule
- Check the blog!!
“Bring Sally Up, Bring Sally Down”
- you can Front Squat or Back Squat – follow the song and give it your best shot!
If you need more:
FINAL DAY WOD:
5 rounds for time of:
- 8 Bent-Over Rows @ 95/65
- 10 Push Press @ 95/65
- 25 Double Unders (or 50 Singles)