Monthly Archives: July 2012
- Sorry I haven’t been posting – I have been roofing!
- I will open the gym after I return from a wilderness whitewater canoe trip I am taking with Mr. Kerr-Wilson, Mr. McKenna, Mr. King and two other fine teachers, Dean Brown and Rob Broughm.
- I will be opening the gym more regularly – I appreciate your patience!
- Apologies to Mike Rollings for closing at 6:30 Wednesday night.
- I am trying to stick to the schedule folks, but life gets complicated.
- I will do everything I can to be available from 6:00 to 7:00 pm Thursday night.
- Wednesday night I had the chance to work out with world traveler, Sean Kilpatrick , and Josh Kennedy (who doesn’t get time off to travel…) – we busted out Fight Gone Bad!
- anyone intersted in coming into the gym can do so Wednesday night at 6:00 pm.
- I will have a WOD planned for tose that wish
- If it is nice outside, the Workout will take place on lawn and parking lot.
- You may just come into do your own thing if you wish.
taken from the page of CrossFit O-Town in Ottawa
- enjoy the day; it’s okay to take a day off!
- anyone who wants to pick up their Under Armour hoody needs to give me a text or email
- CrossFit CPHS stuff was mailed from Texas last Monday, so it should be here in the middle of this week.